SelfKBM is an application, which allows you to create KBM files for your Kenwood® car hi-fi system easily with a few clicks - using YOUR OWN pictures. A user friendly GUI helps you to crop your images and movies to fit the resolution of your device. The files created can be uploaded to your device using a CD. Supported devices are: Kenwood ® KDC-PSW9531, Kenwood ® KDC-MP928, Kenwood ® XXV-01D and Kenwood ® L909 (4096 Colors, 256x64)
OnProg hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software SelfKBM.
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is limited by a watermark on output files.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation